Dress & Conduct
A Strict Dress Code & High Standards of Conduct
All members of Gainsborough Events Management staff are required to strictly adhere to our dress code, which is dependent on type of event and the Client’s needs.
All Officers must be clean shaven, have well-groomed and tidy hair and wear clean polished shoes.
- Officers will be clean, tidy and presentable at all times.
- Male Officers will not wear earrings.
- Female Officers may wear stud earrings, but not hoops.
- Officers will not wear any face jewellery.
- Staff assigned to outdoor duties will be equipped with adequate uniform suitable for the temperature and environment.
- Staff on traffic duties will be equipped with fluorescent coats / vests.
- All staff will wear a Gainsborough vest with reflective strips.
- Officers will be polite and helpful at all times
- Officers will not eat, drink or smoke on duty, unless on an authorised break and never in sight of Guests or Visitors
- Officers will be familiar with the assignment’s emergency procedures, evacuation procedures and routes of exit
- Officers will be familiar with the locations and use of firefighting equipment, locations of public amenities and maintain a good working knowledge of the assignment in general
Please take a look at the upcoming events that we’re attending.
Work for us
How we work
Dress & Conduct
Strict dress code
SIA Licensing & ACS
My husband and I would like to thank members of your security and welfare team for their help and kindness.
We attended the YCS Yugioh event at the London Excell in Hall S7, from the 25th to the 27th October with our son.
On the Saturday morning our son felt unwell while queuing outside. My husband took him to the front of the queue and explained they needed to get to the bathroom urgently. They were helped through by one of your team Michelle, who was one of the Welfare Officers that day.
Throughout that day and for the rest of the weekend, Michelle regularly checked up on us, checking that our son was ok and ensuring we knew where to access help if needed. Her professionalism, friendliness and kindness was much appreciated.
I am a Registered General Nurse with 30 years experience, including working in the army and the prison and I was very impressed with how your team supported the Yugioh event. There were over 2,500 players attending on the Saturday, 700 who I believe had to be turned away due to there not being enough places for them. Despite the added pressure this must have caused, (plus the 100,000 that were attending the Comic Con walking through too!) your staff were pleasant, smiling and made efforts to ensure that the event was kept safe. I’d like also to thank Phil, who we have seen at this YCS event for the last 3 years, who always says hello to us.
Michelle’s number on her hi- viz jacket was 491, apologies, I can’t remember Phil’s but he is always on duty in the YCS event hall.
I do hope that you can relay our thanks to your staff. Their timely help and kindness ensured that the weekend was as stress free and as fun as possible for us and our son.
MCM Comic Convention
Thank you so much. You guys will be my first port of call for any security needs for future events that I’m running at TP.
Please thank your guys for their absolute professionalism and good humour throughout the night. Your team were integral to the smooth running of the event and the positive response we have received from the management at Tullett Prebon and our brokers and clients this morning is owed to them as part of a slick operation!
Nadia CocklinMarketing and Communications | Tullett Pebon
Just wanted to thank you for looking after Olly and Stacey at last week’s boat show. I will be in touch if we take Olly down to the Sunseeker factory, be great for you to come along too. Maybe sort something out later in the Spring after the tour?
Should be going to Glastonbury also, so no doubt see you there!