Dress & Conduct
A strict dress code & high standards of conduct
All members of Gainsborough Events Management staff are required to strictly adhere to our dress code, which is dependent on type of event and the client’s needs.
All officers must be clean shaven, have well-groomed and tidy hair and wear clean polished shoes.
- Officers will be clean, tidy and presentable at all times.
- Male officers will not wear earrings.
- Female officers may wear stud earrings, but not hoops.
- Officers will not wear any face jewellery.
- Staff assigned to outdoor duties will be equipped with adequate uniform suitable for the temperature and environment.
- Staff on traffic duties will be equipped with fluorescent coats / vests.
- All staff will wear a Gainsborough vest with reflective strips.
- Officers will be polite and helpful at all times.
- Officers will not eat, drink or smoke on duty, unless on an authorised break and never in sight of guests or visitors.
- Officers will be familiar with the assignment’s emergency procedures, evacuation procedures and routes of exit.
- Officers will be familiar with the locations and use of fire fighting equipment, locations of public amenities and maintain a good working knowledge of the assignment in general.
Please take a look at the upcoming events that we’re attending.
Work for us
How we work
Dress & Conduct
Strict dress code
SIA Licensing & ACS
Thank you so much. You guys will be my first port of call for any security needs for future events that I’m running at TP.
Please thank your guys for their absolute professionalism and good humour throughout the night. Your team were integral to the smooth running of the event and the positive response we have received from the management at Tullett Prebon and our brokers and clients this morning is owed to them as part of a slick operation!
Nadia CocklinMarketing and Communications | Tullett Pebon
Just wanted to thank you for looking after Olly and Stacey at last week’s boat show. I will be in touch if we take Olly down to the Sunseeker factory, be great for you to come along too. Maybe sort something out later in the Spring after the tour?
Should be going to Glastonbury also, so no doubt see you there!
The recent WorldSkills London 2011 took over the entire 90,000m2 of floor space at ExCeL London making it the largest and most complex event ever to be held at the venue with nearly 200,000 people participating in the event over four days.
Gainsborough provided the security provision and demonstrated an exceptional level of service both during the planning stages and onsite. From assisting with preparing delegate bags to managing crowds no job was too big or too small and the team consistently delivered above and beyond what was expected of them. The staff were pleasant, enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the event right across the board plus the consistency of the same staff at pitch stage, throughout the planning phase to delivering the event onsite made a huge difference and was a refreshing change.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Gainsborough to anyone who is looking for a professional service with a personal touch and complete peace of mind over the safety and security of the event and its visitors. I am looking forward to working with the team on future projects and would like to say a massive thank you on behalf of the WorldSkills London team for all their hard work and commitment